Ultimate Rakion ~ Private Server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Rakion ~ Private Server.

The Ultimate Rakion Private Server!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Proces

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sem.berkel

Server Proces Empty
PostSubject: Server Proces   Server Proces I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 8:48 am

Could someone Tell me what status the server is like 50% or 95 %
Thanks, Bye Sem
Back to top Go down
DarkFist
Mod
Mod
DarkFist

Server Proces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Proces   Server Proces I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:40 am

LOL man.... Don't post threads like this in announcments -.-
Wrong section + Kinda useless. Lawl I think we would have told if we knew.
Back to top Go down
Sem.berkel

Server Proces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Proces   Server Proces I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 12:04 pm

No You didn't you're Bullshittin me You never told Somthing about the server "" it Could be soon " soon = 1 day 1 month 1 year 999 year " shut Of with You're Kidding Posts Tell somthing True's If you gonna ban Me allright It makes the server ( What server ) not better , Its Not Useless !!!

Friendly Gr Sem
Back to top Go down
yoyothemaster

Server Proces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Proces   Server Proces I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:54 pm

Hey Man Be COol We Don't Know News About THe Server The Only One Who Knows IS Wiggy He Says That He Is Busy With School
Back to top Go down
DarkFist
Mod
Mod
DarkFist

Server Proces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Proces   Server Proces I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:56 am

Sem.berkel wrote:
No You didn't you're Bullshittin me You never told Somthing about the server "" it Could be soon " soon = 1 day 1 month 1 year 999 year " shut Of with You're Kidding Posts Tell somthing True's If you gonna ban Me allright It makes the server ( What server ) not better , Its Not Useless !!!

Friendly Gr Sem

Seriously man... 1 person isint the whole world. So If you get banned like no one cares after 1 day Razz. + ''It could be soon'' ... soon can mean a lot of different time, but I am sure it wont take that long what you say (the things after 1 month xD) + No swearing -.- You got 2 warnings... 1 more and you are gonna be banned.

The warnings are: 1. swearing.
2. disrespecting staff.
Back to top Go down
Sem.berkel

Server Proces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Proces   Server Proces I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:44 am

OoW sorry Man Rofl Close XD
Back to top Go down
yoyothemaster

Server Proces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Proces   Server Proces I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Hey Dude You Said i don't care for ban now look at yourself you don't want him to ban you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Proces Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Proces   Server Proces I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Proces
Page 1 of 1