Ultimate Rakion ~ Private Server.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Rakion ~ Private Server.

The Ultimate Rakion Private Server!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is the laziest person you know?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkFist
Mod
Mod
DarkFist

Who is the laziest person you know? Empty
PostSubject: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:19 am

Well yeah so who is the laziest person you know?

Lol... I and M60B0Y got a awesome signature bar which is suppoust to mean that we are lazy XD.

Well you know anyone else who is?

Reply here what her/his name is and why he/she is so lazy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
M60BOY
Admin
Admin
M60BOY

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:21 am

Lol yea, good idea Razz
Back to top Go down
https://urakion.darkbb.com and privaterakion.myfreeforum.org
dave777
dave777

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 9:01 pm

Hahahaha...
well i know a lot of people that think that they are lazy and would say that they are lazy even if they weren't hm...

i think Instead of being concerned about being lazy, and worried about not "doing something", use the time for more important things. Family and friends are infinitely more valuable than a slapped together post about...well...not much; or less. Who is the laziest person you know? Icon_wink

but however
After all that talk about being lazy, I think I'll go commune with nature. The sky is blue, and the grass is green. Birds are singing filling the air with music.

After my sojourn in the great outdoors, I'll probably take a nap.

What could better display the lazy person's style of "this" than that!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!
Back to top Go down
DarkFist
Mod
Mod
DarkFist

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:23 am

dave777 wrote:
Hahahaha...
well i know a lot of people that think that they are lazy and would say that they are lazy even if they weren't hm...

i think Instead of being concerned about being lazy, and worried about not "doing something", use the time for more important things. Family and friends are infinitely more valuable than a slapped together post about...well...not much; or less. Who is the laziest person you know? Icon_wink

but however
After all that talk about being lazy, I think I'll go commune with nature. The sky is blue, and the grass is green. Birds are singing filling the air with music.

After my sojourn in the great outdoors, I'll probably take a nap.

What could better display the lazy person's style of "this" than that!
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

Family... Friends...? Is that important to you -.-? XD I am to lazy to care about that XD + This topic is not meant for explaining why you shouldent be lazy or something like that XD
Back to top Go down
dave777
dave777

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:58 am

woops xD sorry
Back to top Go down
DarkFist
Mod
Mod
DarkFist

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:13 am

dave777 wrote:
woops xD sorry

No problem Who is the laziest person you know? Icon_razz Just don't do that again xD.

Btw I havent said gratz yet to you for becoming a ''ultimate rakion lover'' Well Gratz on becoming it Who is the laziest person you know? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
dave777
dave777

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:48 am

thank you Darkfist ^^
Back to top Go down
M60BOY
Admin
Admin
M60BOY

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Lol but it hasnt a rule that says "No posting exlaining about why you are not lazy anough" Razz
Joke, its good right now Smile
Back to top Go down
https://urakion.darkbb.com and privaterakion.myfreeforum.org
DarkFist
Mod
Mod
DarkFist

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 11:38 am

M60BOY wrote:
Lol but it hasnt a rule that says "No posting exlaining about why you are not lazy anough" Who is the laziest person you know? Icon_razz
Joke, its good right now Who is the laziest person you know? Icon_smile

haha so true xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is the laziest person you know?   Who is the laziest person you know? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is the laziest person you know?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Rakion ~ Private Server. :: Non URakion Related :: Random Insanity-
Jump to: